- Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of new and existing applications.
- Work with suppliers and customers to implement new applications or new modules within existing applications.
- Identify suitable new and emerging technologies, develop business cases and coordinate proof of concepts.
- To manage and develop data integrity and security standards for the systems.
- Manage and plan a schedule for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or Information technology.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Working experience with ERP system.
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL server.
- Developing employees and managing day-to-day vehicle delivery operations.
- Creating operational standards & ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Actively train, coach, and develop Delivery team.
- Source, recruit, hire, and on board top talent in order to achieve delivery goals in coordination with HR.
- Set clear team targets and individual goals.
- Proactively resolve any customer concerns or escalations.
- Maintain positive customer relations and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of vehicle preparation operational tasks .
- Help control expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Monitor KPIs including, Sales, EBITAR, Staff Cost, ADT and operational costs; present any reports related to results as applicable.
- Holds a Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- English proficiency.
- Handle all kinds of problems related to staff balances on the system.
- Extract all kinds of reports from the system.
- Support in filling the missing positions and make interviews for candidates (juniors only).
- Track employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and send reports containing remaining balances.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts in terms of sending the forms and the required signatures.
- Track "Form 1" of the new hired employees, "Form 6" for the resigned employees to complete the Social insurance cycle.
- Assist in all medical insurance cards’ issuance process and delivery to employees.
- Monitoring and following up the probation period evaluation and the renewal evaluation form sent to the concerned managers.
- Advises and consults with employees regarding personnel questions..
- Holds a Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- English proficiency.
- Create employee records on HR system for new employees; update data regularly
- Enter social insurance data on HR system according to social insurance forms and update regularly
- Ensure attendance data is regularly updated on HR system and extract attendance reports as required
- Review monthly all leave balances (annual, sick,…) on HR system and coordinate with branches to ensure updates are done
- Coordinate with HR system provider to automate all processes within HR and handle any open cases
- Conduct quarterly audit of social insurance through form 2 and coordinate with branches to ensure corrections are made
- Extract monthly leavers report from system and create consolidated exit interviews report
- Create monthly demographics report to be submitted to management
- Bachelor degree .
- Excellent user of Microsoft excel.
- Excellent commands of English.